HouseKeeping – 1 Nos.
The impact you’ll make
When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
What you’ll do
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
Vacancy -2 Nos.
Keep your garden and landscape spaces looking fresh, beautiful and healthy all season long with our maintenance service program. We offer a variety of services that will be customized to meet all your garden care needs. Your plants, shrubs, trees and seasonal containers will thank you!
- Spring prep and Fall clean-up
- Garden rejuvenation for tired gardens
- Deer/Rabbit Control
- Deadheading spent blooms
- Weeding and weed prevention
- Fertilizer application
- Mulch and compost top dressing
- Pruning for rejuvenation
- Soil amendments
- Soil preparation
- Four season container gardens
- Container garden water management
Vacancy – 3 Nos.
Housekeeping refers to the management of duties and chores involved in the running of a household, such as cleaning,cooking home. maintenance, shopping,laundry and bill payment. These tasks may be performed by members of the household, or by other persons hired for the purpose. The term is also used to refer to the money allocated for such use. By extension, an office or organization, as well as the maintenance of computer storage system .
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Making beds and changing linens.
- Washing windows.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
Vacancy – 4 Nos.
Round-the-clock room service, fresh linens, beautiful landscaping and outdoor amenities all make hotels and motels hospitable to paying guests. But these same conditions can also facilitate pest infestations. Fortunately, regular inspections and maintenance of a few common “hot spots” in and around your property will help keep out flies, mice, cockroaches, bed bugs and other unwelcome guests. Here’s a brief guide to eight places where you’re likely to find pests and tips to help prevent pest problems in these areas before they start.
In the lobby or near entryway plants; under doors; near cracks and gaps
Bathrooms; ceiling fixtures; mattresses; headboards; under carpet
Inside incoming shipments; in drains; storage and waste disposal areas; underneath or inside kitchen equipment; in ceilings
Under vending machines and leaky ice machines; near trash cans
In and around pool deck, especially near bushes and other foliage; locker room areas.
Innovative Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd
Sukedhara -4 Kathmandu Nepal
Telephone no: +977 014015100
24-Hours Hotline: +977 9861803360
Company No. : 211788/075/076